We build websites for startups, freelancers and small businesses who don’t have the time, resources, or the interest to do it themselves.
What’s the problem with DIY website builders? You have to do it yourself! That’s where we come in. Most small business owners (especially ones with little web/tech experience) tell us they don’t have time to learn all the ins and outs of web design… they just want a website! Who cares about domains, SSL, plugins, widgets, CSS, jQuery sliders, SEO and bandwidth? Well we do, so you don’t have to. We are here to build you the end product you want, rather than bamboozle you with technical jargon.
Who do we work with?
We specialise in building websites for businesses in sectors such as ecology/conservation; artisans; nature/outdoors; arts/crafts/handmade; food/drink; coffee shops/restaurants; and a whole host of freelancers. However, anyone can use our service.
1. Drop us a line and tell us what you want. No obligation whatsoever. If you don’t even know what you want, don’t worry – we can help with that too! We will discuss your website requirements and help you understand your options clearly.
2. If you’d like to proceed then the next stage is to clarify the look and feel the site you want, the features, functionality, layout and the pages. We will then send you a quote. If you want to proceed you just sign the terms, and pay 50% deposit. At the same time you will sign up for your hosting and purchase your domain name if you don’t already have one.
3. Send us your content. Send us the text, images, logo (if you have one), contact details you want on your website.
4. We build your site. Nothing more to say really – we’ll just get on with it! We will send over previews at certain stages for your feedback.
5. Job done. Once you’re happy with the completed site, simply pay the remaining 50%. Your website will be put live and you’re good to go. You’ll be able to update your new site using a straightforward interface (or we can do that for you too).
What does a website cost?
No two businesses are the same, and so no two websites should be either. That’s why we don’t offer pre-packaged pricing. We work on a bespoke basis and only work on projects we are passionate about. We are jargon-free, totally transparent and will give you a fair price. Oh and don’t worry, we won’t come out with any sales nonsense at all – we are not interested in trying to up-sell you anything.
It’s important to understand that we only build websites that we are proud of. We are not in the market of throwing up any old rubbish just so we can get your money and move onto the next client. With web design, you get what you pay for. If you want the cheapest solution on the market, then you might want to look elsewhere. That said, we do offer highly competitive pricing.
We really believe you’ll love the website we produce for you – whether you want a straightforward blog right through to a fully interactive site with eCommerce site and lots of functionality.
Contact us using the form below. We can then discuss your requirements, and give you a no-obligation quote.